WHO WE ARE
What is DSRIP
Over the next five years New York will invest in the transformation of Medicaid and the overall health care system through a program known as the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment program or “DSRIP”. Many of the goals of DSRIP are built on the type of work that Montefiore has led in New York for decades.
Over time, DSRIP will bring about notable improvements to the way health care is delivered.
- Reduce avoidable hospital readmissions by 25 percent over the next five years
- Create an integrated health care system
- Improve community health by expanding access to preventive and disease management programs
- Drive projects to enhance access to preventive services
- Spur community involvement to encourage health and wellness
Visit the New York State Department of Health DSRIP website for important information, including official documents, program funding, a glossary and more.