NEWS & EVENTS
Care Management on the Cutting Edge
Montefiore Hudson Valley Collaborative (MHVC) is offering training on Care Management on the Cutting Edge. This 4 hour training is designed to engage health home care management staff in promoting positive patient outcomes while contributing to healthcare transformation.
About This Training
By the end of this training, the learner will:
• Recognize the importance of cultural competence and health literacy in the practice of case management.
• Define case management, and state the steps in the case management process.
• Discuss key concepts in healthcare transformation, including value-based payment, and their relevance to case
• Identify the common barriers to effective communication and describe effective communication techniques, including SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, and Recommendation).
Karen Celio, RN, CCM
Who Should Attend
• Care management staff
• Mental health providers including social workers who provide direct service, supervision, and administrative oversight
To register please click here
Date(s) - Oct 23, 2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
3 Executive Boulevard
Yonkers NY 10701