NEWS & EVENTS
Cancer Prevention & Screening Presentations
This training contains a series of PowerPoint presentations that were presented at Screening and Diagnosis of Early Stage Cancers: The Best Defense is a Good Offense at the Price Center located at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
The following are six (6) presentations from Cancer Prevention and Screening Researchers and Physicians:
- Screening for Uncommon Cancers: Who and how should you screen for Gastric Cancer?
- Screening Mammography: Does One Size Fit All?
- Colorectal Cancer Early Diagnosis: Updates on Screening Guidelines
- Overview of Cancer Screening in the Bronx
- Cervical Cancer Detection: Perspectives on Screening and HPV
- Prostate Cancer: To Screen or Not to Screen
3 Executive Boulevard
Yonkers NY 10701