Workforce Communication and Engagement Toolkit for Managers
The Workforce Communication and Engagement Toolkit is a repository of best practices and resources for communicating your organization’s participation in DSRIP projects and its impact on the workforce. The toolkit will grow with network partner communication needs. Contents include:
- Message campaign resources such as “DSRIP 101”
- Model Town Hall meetings for DSRIP communications
- Model Department meetings for DSRIP communications
- Customizable templates for each DSRIP project
- Best practices in DSRIP communication from MHVC network partners
- Best-In-Class articles in employee engagement and change management
- Online informational resources
All documents are downloadable!
Click here to view a 6 minute video on how to use and access the toolkit.
You may access the toolkit on the MHVC Partner Portal – DSRIP Projects - 2.a.i. Integrated Delivery Systems page.
We want to hear from you!
Your feedback and ideas for toolkit content are important to us. Please contact us using the “contact us” feature or you can call the MHVC workforce development office at 914-354-5615.